"I'm using this quarantine as my own personal Bootcamp."
Every day I train myself mentally, physically, and spiritually. I may not understand exactly what’s going on in the world or why, but what I can see, and what my eyes & ears are very alert to, is the opportunity to gain strength & endurance.
I’ve learned from personal experience that hardship, pattern interrupts, and forced periods of patience, are all unique opportunities for exponential growth...
So my game plan during this time is to use this time to get intensely focused, and to execute on what’s right in front of me. A lot of distractions have been eliminated from my life and I know it’s not an accident. I refuse to let this time go to waste. I don’t know what’s to come out of this, but what I do know, is that I’m coming out stronger.
- Emily Hayden
Let's get started! Here's the SPLIT...
WEDNESDAY: ACTIVE REST
- OFF weights
- Complete 30m run, bike, or swim!
- Moderate intensity cardio- have fun with it!
SATURDAY: ACTIVE REST
- Engage in a full body stretching routine, or an at home yoga session.
- Cardio = 30m run, bike, or swim!
- Moderate intensity cardio - have fun with it!