Powered Up Keto Brownies
Brownies!!* 1/2 cup fine almond flour
* 1/2 cup unflavored/chocolate whey
* 1/4 cup cocoa powder
* 4 oz dark chocolate ( melted)
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup melted butter ( coconut oil)
* 3 tbsp water or additional oil
* 3 eggs whole and 3 egg yolks
* 2/3 cup granulated erythritol or regular sugar
* 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
***Note: for higher protein brownies I add 1 cup dehydrated organic peanut butter ( as well as for icing)
And 2 cups of favorite nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees
- Grease pan and line with parchment.
- Mix up all ingredients throughly and spread evenly into the pan.
- Make sure the batter is even.
- Bake 20 minutes on the center rack in oven. Do NOT over bake.
- Let rest and spread with my vegan cocoa peanut butter cream cheese frosting and topple with chocolate chips, bananas and nuts!
"Now eat your damn desert!" - Chef Rush
Stay connected with Chef Andre Rush on
Want to be featured as an "Everyday ICON?" Submit your stories to email@example.com or send us a DM on IG or Facebook!