- ICON Butter Herb Flavor Seasoning
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- White (or brown) Rice
- Fresh Broccoli Florets
- Water (for boiling)
- Butterfly chicken breast (allowing a more even cook)
- Lightly coat chicken breast with extra virgin olive oil
- Liberally apply ICON Butter Herb Flavor Seasoning to both sides
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place skillet on high heat
- Sear chicken on both sides (about 1min each side)
- Transfer chicken to baking sheet, place in oven to finish cooking.
- Once chicken reaches 160°F, remove from oven.
- For brown/white rice, follow instructions on the package.
- Bring lightly salted water to boil
- Add broccoli to boiling water
- Cover pot
- Remove from heat once broccoli is still slightly firm, but cooked through (This way it’s perfectly cooked once you reheat the broccoli.)