Warehouse Staff APPLY NOW
- Assemble shipping boxes, insert liners and ice packs.
- Pick meals according to customer order fulfillment sheets and pack into shipping boxes
- Palletize completed orders
- Verify sleeve accuracy, meal code dates and proper meal stowage in each Selection Zone/Bay to match assigned placement.
- Pack, load, and ship outbound orders to meet required timelines for daily departure.
- Audit order accuracy and saleable condition during Packing Operations.
- Operate all equipment safely and per procedure
- Complete equipment checklist before operating any equipment.
- Organize meal in their proper location and rotate correctly from Mapping to Pick & Pack.
- Staging areas and meal racks are to be properly numbered, stocked, staged, and delivered both while organized in the staging area, as well as when delivered for selection into the active Pick Zones.
- Keep floors clean and clear of debris.
- Record and document leftover meals at day end for safety and traceability purposes
- At the end of the week, label and number assigned meals and zones for next week’s use, so the loading area and corresponding racks can be utilized correctly
- Complete and verify Bill of Lading for outbound shipment
- Ensure roll down doors, dock doors, dock plates, are shut and secured when not in use and are locked and secure at the end of the shift.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in a warehouse.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Recent Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) training preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including opening, closing, and weekend shifts.
- Availability to work overtime and extended hours as required by productivity schedule.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- High ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, and action oriented are fundamental imperative.
- Hourly Grade Level
While performing the duties for this role, the employee will work in a warehouse and commercial refrigeration environment. Temperature ranges between 0-100℉ seasonally and depending on area of work.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee stands for a long period of time, use of hands, fingers, talk, and listening.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part-time position. Standard days and hours of work are ________. First shift schedule is 6:00am-3:30pm.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable):
Authorized to work in the USA