*Prize does not include hotel or airfare. The ICON Meals™ Care Package includes a value of approximately $500 of products.
ICON Meals™ UFC 269 Sweepstakes
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The ICON Meals™ UFC 269 Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") begins at 9:00:00 AM Central Standard Time (“CST”) on November 22, 2021, and ends at 12:00:00 AM CST on November 29, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”). The computer clock of the Sponsor (defined below) is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and the District of Columbia, who are 18 (except Alabama and Nebraska 19 and Mississippi 21) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of ICON Meals, Inc. (“Sponsor”), UFC, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, contest, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in any state not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: To enter, visit https://iconmeals.com/pages/ufc-contest (the "Website") during the Promotion Period. Enter the Sweepstakes by completely entering your true and correct information on the registration form in the required fields (required fields include: Full Name, Email Address, Birth Date, and Phone Number). Upon registering, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entry”). Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person, per email address, throughout the Promotion Period.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: On or about November 30, 2021, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Entries received within the Promotion Period and select One (1) Grand Prize winner. The odds of winning a Promotion prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential prize winner will be notified by email and/or phone within three (3) business days of winner selection or as soon as reasonably practicable. Potential winners will have forty-eight (48) hours to respond to the winning notification before forfeiting their prize. Winners will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release via email. All forms must be completed, signed, and returned to the Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours of the date of issuance. The potential winner may be required to submit to, complete, and pass a background check and security check to the sole satisfaction of, and satisfy any other corporate policies of Zuffa, LLC in effect as of the time of receipt of the prize. For prizes that include guest travel or attendance, in order for a potential prize winner to be confirmed as a winner, a potential winner's guest may be required to submit to, complete, and pass a background check and a security check to the sole satisfaction of Zuffa, LLC and satisfy any other corporate policies of Zuffa, LLC in effect as of the time of receipt of the Prize. In order to claim any prize, a potential winner (and for prizes that include a guest, the potential winner's guest) may be required to pass any medical tests or other requirements at any time required or recommended by any government agency, airline, or Zuffa, LLC, including without limitation, passing one or more COVID-19 antigen and screening tests and testing negative for COVID-19 and execute any assumption of risk or other documents relating to COVID-19 or the winner’s presence at the applicable event. The potential winner becomes the “Winner” only after verification of eligibility by the Sponsor. If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining entries for that drawing.
- PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded during the Promotion consisting of:
- Two (2) Tickets to attend UFC 269* on December 11th, 2021
* Fight cards and locations are subject to change. Therefore any travel and attendance-related prizes are subject to change.
- One (1) ICON Meals Care Package
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $1,700.00.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one (1) Promotion Prize per person/per household. All Promotion Prizes will be fulfilled approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks after the Promotion has ended. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification and final approval by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of a prize, becomes unavailable. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO GUARANTEE. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY THE PROMOTION PARTIES. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED ARE WINNERS’ SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
- GENERAL: Each winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and the province of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness, or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion Parties, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of Facebook or any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #5. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Promotion Parties and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Promotion Parties reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. If in Sponsor’s sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
- CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final, binding, and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU, OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, Entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Promotion Parties will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
- RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) participant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, and Sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of Texas. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
- PRIVACY: Except as noted in these Official Rules, information collected for this Promotion is used only for the purpose of Promotion administration and winner notification and will not be re-used, sold, or shared in any manner by the Promotion Parties or any third parties unless you have elected to receive additional information or promotional material from the Sponsor, or a third party.
- TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form (preceded by a W9 Form) will be issued to the Grand Prize Winner.
- WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by December 20, 2021, to:
ICON Meals™ UFC 269 Sweepstakes Winners List Request
4312 McEwen Rd
Farmers Branch, TX 75244
SPONSOR: ICON Meals, Inc. 4312 McEwen Road, Farmers Branch, TX 75244