HACCP & QA Manager APPLY NOW
The HACCP & QA Manager is a hybrid role, aiming to put ownership of food safety and quality under the same watchful eyes. This role will be responsible for coordinating with the Director of Production and fellow production managers to ensure food safety and quality standards are being met, and new staff are properly trained on how to handle, move, and prepare food across a variety of production mediums.
- Take ownership of HACCP & food safety protocols facility-wide.
- Take ownership of quality assurance protocols, testing, and coordination with other departments.
- Facilitate the training of new employees on food safety protocols.
- Ensure all items that enter and leave the facility meet quality standards for production and safety.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a HACCP Manager
- HACCP Certification (if expired, any employment offer will be contingent upon recertification)
- USDA facility experience
- Desired experience working with or as a QA Manager