Customer Service Specialist APPLY NOW
Our Customer Service Department works directly with customers, affiliates, influencers, and co-workers to provide a great experience, drive brand loyalty, and resolve issues. As such, we seek candidates who focus on individualized service and have a priority driven mindset.
This position will interact with external and internal people and by phone, live chat, social media, and email. As an ever-evolving company within a rapidly changing industry, our community turns to the Customer Service Department for empathy, knowledge, and solutions.
- Act as the first point of contact for the external customer regarding processing orders, order statuses and inquires, inside sales support, and resolving customer concerns. Assures prompt order processing and resolution.
- Analyze various correspondence including orders, ship reports, discrepancy reports and sales information to effectively serve the customer.
- Establish and maintain full product knowledge.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all customers both in person and digitally.
- Handle complaints and provide reasonable solutions or alternatives in a timely manner.
- Conduct inventory counts and maintain retail inventory levels daily.
- Work within e-commerce, inventory & shipping software.
- Provide support and information as needed to other departments.
- Provide support on special projects as needed.
- General administrative duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Service mindset internally and externally.
- Ability to plan and organize with little supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in English required. Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred.
- Detail oriented, thorough, and proactive.
- Dependable, accountable and timely in attendance and work.
- Creative and critical thinker regarding problem resolution.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience.
- Computer skills including but not limited to Google/Gmail and Microsoft.
- Food or fitness industry experience would be preferable.