Thank You For Your Submission!
Your entry was received. Please allow 2 minutes for confirmation email. We will notify the winners via email. Thanks, and good luck!
BONUS: Here's our Butter Herb Chicken meal prep recipe for free.
- • ICON Butter Herb Flavor Seasoning
- • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- • Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- • White (or brown) Rice
- • Fresh Broccoli Florets
- • Water (for boiling)
- • Butterfly chicken breast (allowing a more even cook)
- • Lightly coat chicken breast with extra virgin olive oil
- • Liberally apply ICON Butter Herb Flavor Seasoning to both sides
- • Preheat oven to 375°F
- • Place skillet on high heat
- • Sear chicken on both sides (about 1min each side)
- • Transfer chicken to baking sheet, place in oven to finish cooking.
- • Once chicken reaches 160°F, remove from oven.
- Brown rice
- For brown/white rice, follow instructions on the package.
- • Bring lightly salted water to boil
- • Add broccoli to boiling water
- • Cover pot
- • Remove from heat once broccoli is still slightly firm, but cooked through (This way it’s perfectly cooked once you reheat the broccoli.)