Production Sous Chef APPLY NOW
The employee is responsible for overseeing the daily job responsibilities in order to produce all the necessary products for the signature and custom meals. Assist in scheduling all necessary partners in order to produce the required products within the budgetary guidelines. Maintain a clean and sanitary work area throughout the kitchen, walk-ins and storage areas.
- The primary function will be using independent judgment and making employment-related and business decisions, or effectively recommending such decisions. This will include but is not limited to: product and department related strategies, hiring, promoting, disciplining, suspending, discharging, rewarding or otherwise engage in resolving employee-related matters
- Responsible for the total kitchen production in absence of the Executive Chef or Production Manager
- Assist in new product development and menu pricing
- Professional Culinary Degree or equivalent combination of culinary training and/or experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to execute high volume production
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent culinary and food processing skills
- Experience in ordering, inventory maintenance, and shrink control
- Proficiency with automated reporting systems including, but not limited to; Inventory, Food Cost, Scheduling, Time & Attendance and labor preferred
- Ability to maintain an efficient operation and troubleshoot and report any malfunctions of equipment
- Ability to supervise, train, and cross-train kitchen staff
- Maintain sanitation standards throughout the work area
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including opening, closing, and weekend shifts.
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Hourly Grade Level
While performing the duties for this role, the employee will work in a commercial kitchen environment. Temperature ranges between 60-95℉.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee stands for a long period of time, uses hands and fingers while talking and listening. Good communication and multitasking skills are needed.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Sunday. The employee will not work every single one of those days, but a flexible schedule is required.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable):
Authorized to work in the USA|||Dallas, TX|||Production||||||ffzJ~WW_jn8iXiUX|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false