Production Prep Cook APPLY NOW
- Efficiently process and complete needed steps in the food prep area.
- Clean working area and other kitchen areas as defined by the supervisors.
- Produce, validate and store foods listed on prep sheet by recipe in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance.
- Receive, store, and rotate all food/paper stock.
- Maintain organization of all food storage areas.
- Use sharp knives as well as electrical slicing and mixing equipment.
- Follow procedures and existing recipes.
- Identify and work with raw meat.
- Assist in the kitchen.
- Work cooperatively with other players.
- Maintain high work and safety standards in the workplace.
- Establish and maintain a sense of self pride and passion of food, service and high standards.
- Minimum of 1 year of knowledge and cooking experience in a high volume "meal-market" food production and merchandising environment
- Knowledge of appropriate cooking and cleaning procedures
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Positive, optimistic, enthusiastic and self-confident attitude.
- Operates calmly and proactively in stressful situations.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Able to work in a team is essential.
- Possess and utilize organizational skills
- Able to tolerate extreme hot and cold temperatures.
Hourly Grade Level
While performing the duties for this role, the employee will work in a commercial kitchen environment. Temperature ranges between 60-95℉.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee stands for a long period of time, use of hands, fingers, talk, and listening.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part-time position. Standard days and hours of work are ________. First shift schedule is 6:00am-3:30pm.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable):
Authorized to work in the USA|||Dallas, TX|||Production||||||ZZ6OYVeN5rFmy01C|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false