Product Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
As the Product Marketing Manager for the ICON Meals brand, your primary responsibility is to make the ICON Meals product known, understood and desired by key audiences across the funnel. You will partner closely with the Product Innovation and Operations team to develop the local product marketing strategy in North American, identifying key opportunities to grow the market through research and competitive analysis and providing brand input into the NPD process. You will lead the go-to-market strategy for new launches and execute campaigns to drive brand consideration and product uptake.
This is a new role at ICON Meals, and you’ll be joining a rapidly growing and incredibly passionate team. You will need to demonstrate experience in being the subject matter expert for product marketing, being able to establish connections with cross functional stakeholders in a matrix organization quickly to establish new ways of working. Your influencing and relationship building skills will be next level.
- Be responsible for developing and executing the GTM strategy and plan for ICON Meals product and digital experience, that moves customers through a funnel of consideration, acquisition, engagement, and retention, giving strong reason for referral
- Conduct research and competitor analysis to identify key opportunities to grow brand consideration through product marketing, and give strategic input into NPD
- Develop and deliver on a marketing roadmap that communicates product features to customers at specific stages of the product life cycle
- Manage creative production end-to-end for product communication across paid, owned, earned, and shared channels
- Develop hypotheses to improve effectiveness of product marketing, conduct marketing tests, evaluate results, and document and share learnings
- Drive alignment between all cross-functional teams for the product marketing plan with robust data-driven approaches
- Lead local input into SED cards, messaging house, case studies, product naming conventions, ensuring executive level alignment
- Develop training materials for direct sales
- Contribute to brand planning process and budget management
- Passionate about the ICON Meals brand and immensely curious about the future possibilities for how the product will change the way people eat forever
- Extensive product marketing knowledge, ideally in a digital environment, with solid understanding of tailoring communication across channels to increase product uptake and brand consideration
- A world-class communicator, with exceptional influencing skills, ensuring everyone knows what is happening in product marketing, when and how it impacts them
- The natural talent of inspiring exceptional creativity in others, writing clear insight driven briefs and making space for the creatives to do their best work
- The ability to navigate global organization across multiple functions, products and teams
- A structured approach to problem solving, including problem definition, hypothesis development, testing, analysis, evaluation of results and recommendation
- An exceptional project management skill, with clear ability to deliver on time and to budget
- Data literate and analytical
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Salary Grade Level
While performing the job duties, the employee will work in an office setting environment.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee regularly sits for a long period of time, use of hands, fingers, talk and listening.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday-Friday. Schedule is open to discussion.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable):
Authorized to work in the USA|||Dallas, TX|||Marketing||||||5~_nJ9RoA.ReQyFO|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false