Partnerships Account Executive (B2B) APPLY NOW
Note: This is an onsite role with limited remote work.
In this role you will drive the strategic development of an exciting new pillar of growth in the USA market across the brand portfolio of ICON Meals. You will be tasked with further defining and building the Meal and Hight Protein Snack offering for Business Customers while optimizing results towards new customer acquisition and revenue generation.
With a product that excites consumers and a market-leading position, ICON Meals is primed to be the number one prepared meal and food partner for businesses. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with a team that is passionate and fun.
- Be the face of ICON Meals to external consumer brands with the goal of generating new business and enriching existing relationships
- Create and execute strategy for B2B lead generation while simultaneously scaling sales targets
- Support pipeline building and securing programs for overall Partnership Channels
- Leverage data to optimize the current product offering for Business customers with our product, operations, and tech team
- Implementation & iterative testing of outbound sales strategy
- Nurture existing clients and build plans to expand their growth
- Plan, execute and review tactics to improve the Lead to Sale conversion funnel
- Become an expert in our product offerings and sell them as solutions for partners
- Develop new business opportunities by building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Have ownership of your sales pipeline by nurturing leads and building a plan towards hitting revenue and conversion targets
- Be a part of a like-minded team that steps in to support with campaign execution when the need arises
- Stay up to date on industry trends and competitive offerings
- A stellar presenter and speaker that can connect with all audiences -- from coordinators to CEOs
- Experience in a B2B selling environment with individual quotas
- Skilled in sales, upselling, and closing the deal
- Experienced in solutions-based selling
- Familiar with contract negotiation points and able to move swiftly and independently
- Comfortable defining minimum contract value and able to quickly assess whether a lead is a high value target
- Skilled in building long term business relationships
- Eager to incorporate data into your planning, prospecting, and positioning
- Able to prioritize essential tasks in a rapidly changing environment and be proactive in the face of ambiguity.
- Entrepreneurial, a self-starter who takes initiative
- A culture fit; you are kind, professional, passionate, and hungry to learn.
At a minimum, you have:
- 3-5 years business development or marketing experience
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and either hands-on experience or willingness to quickly learn reporting and project management tools such as, Asana
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills that help you closely monitor your business function and prioritize for success
- A strong business acumen and can translate analytical insights into actionable recommendations that align with business objectives
- Past proven track record on negotiating, signing on, and relationship management of external stakeholders, partners, vendors
- You take data and analytics driven approach to making business and operational decisions
- Experience selling across a variety of verticals preferred (i.e., retail, financial services, tech, D2C, CPG, etc.)
- You move fast individually but understand that building good processes can help everyone move faster.
- Salary Grade Level
While performing the job duties, the employee will work in an office setting environment.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee regularly sits for a long period of time, use of hands, fingers, talk and listening.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday-Friday. Schedule is open to discussion.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable):
Authorized to work in the USA
Principals only. No recruiters.|||Dallas, TX|||Marketing||||||8_30g1686hEi_Fd.|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false